- Day 12: Something you never get compliments on.
- Day 11: Something people seem to compliment you the most on.
- Day 14: A hero that has let you down. (letter)
- Day 13: A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)
- Day 9: Someone I Didn’t Want To Let Go, But Just Drifted
Gwen on Day 11: Something people seem… Gwen on Day 8: Someone Who Has Made My… monnik on Day 6: Something I Hope I Neve… monnik on Day 5: Something I Hope To Do… Beth on A brief interlude
Category Archives: Sweet
There is only one goal in my life that I have yet to accomplish: I would like to have a family. There are all kinds of reasons why people want families, and why people don’t. I don’t really have a … Continue reading
I can talk to anyone. To ANYONE. Anytime, anywhere, under any circumstances. Any age, any race, any political persuasion, any religious views. Anyone. I don’t mean “talk to” as in, give monologues or make soliloquies or ramble on about Me. … Continue reading